Owner Post Them Follow Dash



**Sparkles**
**Sparkles**;

Bonjour!

Hello and welcome to our sparkle blog
Enjoy reading our entry dear beautiful madam :)

Candy Crush

⊰clickhere!⊱
Assalamualaikum. Hye hye! We pour our heart and thoughts here, Pardon our words. Please be nice. We are doing our assignment here, so enjoy reading :)
P R O F I C I E N C Y E N G L I S H A S S I G N M E N T
NILINOPI :)

L I S A . P Y Q A . N O N I E . N I K ........................................
1. NUR ZAILISA BINTI MOHD ISA
2. NIK NUR HIDAYAH BINTI MD YUSUFF
3. SITI NUR SYAFIQAH BINTI MOHD MUKHTAR
4. SYAZWANI BINTI ABDUL AZIZ


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

MY DREAM

    



    Dream? What is dream? Dream is something that all of us need to have it. Without dream, you will be such a useless person. Dream is what you want to do for your own future .Whether you set it to be good or the worst future ever in your life . I believe that having a great dream is a must to us. I also have a great dream and I know in order to pursue my dream I have to face a failure. But I will never give up to achieve my dream. Even Albert Einstein and Sir Isaacs Newton faced failure when they are trying to create a great formula that is remained to be used till today. “ People who have no dreams of the future will not fly far away.” This great word was inspired me in order to achieve my dream.


    Talking about my dream, of course all of you are guessing what is my dream actually is? My dream is to be a successful engineer. I know it is hard for me to achieve it as I was only an ordinary girl. But nowadays, a gender is not a rule to be an engineer. Whether we are girls or boys, we have the choice to be an engineer. In this twenty-first of century , as long as you have the interest in something and you continue it with victorious, you can get what you want. Dream comes to people with full of efforts. Without them, dream are just a dream that never come true.As the saying goes, “Action speaks louder than words.”



    I got the inspiration of being an engineer by my Physics ’s teacher as she always told about the carrier of engineer when in the class. She always told that she had been dreaming to see one of her students to be an engineer. So I had set on my mind to be an engineer because I love Physics and Mathematics.  I love calculation. My second inspiration is my cousin. She is a girl and she is now studying at University South Australia in course of electrical engineering. She had been always give me advice to become a student of engineering. Whenever I felt I could not do it, I always looked up at them which filled my heart full of inspiration, then working on that dream as a piece of cake.

     As we all know, to be an engineer, we must get an excellence result in SPM to take that course right? But since I’m too much playing when I was in form 5, I had got a bad result and it’s make me so down in the dump. After searching which college is suitable for me based on my result to take the civil engineering course, my teacher had suggest me to apply Kolej Poly-Tech Mara. Without wasting time, I apply at that college and finally I had been chosen to study there. I was in a cloud nine when hearing about the good news.



       I had set on my mind to take this opportunity to be a successful engineer as I told before. I also had been dreaming to further my degree at oversea. But why overseas? Well studying oversea, as to me, is all about broadening my horizon of thinking, globalizing my point of view, gaining new insight and outlooks through cross-cultural relationships and putting me in position where there is no one I can cling to, except to myself. In order to achieve my dream, I know I had to struggle hard. As the saying goes, “No pain, no gain!”

      Last but not least, I think all of us need to have a big dream in order to set our future. Without dream, we will lose the way. Even when we was at the childhood, the teacher always ask us about what is our dream right? So, I think it’s a must for us to have a dream. But wait, you must have a dream, not a daydreaming. That’s all about my dream and I really hope that I can achieve my dream so that, I can make all people around me proud of me. 

 

- PYQAA -