Owner Post Them Follow Dash



**Sparkles**
**Sparkles**;

Bonjour!

Hello and welcome to our sparkle blog
Enjoy reading our entry dear beautiful madam :)

Candy Crush

⊰clickhere!⊱
Assalamualaikum. Hye hye! We pour our heart and thoughts here, Pardon our words. Please be nice. We are doing our assignment here, so enjoy reading :)
P R O F I C I E N C Y E N G L I S H A S S I G N M E N T
NILINOPI :)

L I S A . P Y Q A . N O N I E . N I K ........................................
1. NUR ZAILISA BINTI MOHD ISA
2. NIK NUR HIDAYAH BINTI MD YUSUFF
3. SITI NUR SYAFIQAH BINTI MOHD MUKHTAR
4. SYAZWANI BINTI ABDUL AZIZ


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

One Person that Change My Life

             In this life, everyone makes mistakes but not everyone want to improve themselves to become more better and make some change in their life. Therefor I am very sure that in each person there are someone who make them realize and change their life to become better.



            One person that change my life to be better is my own grandfather. My grandfather name is Zainal Abidin bin Harun. He is 80 years old but not be surprising that in his age he still able to do heavy work. My grandfather live in village at Manong , Kuala Kangsar , Perak  village . He live there almost 60 years alone and raising his children all by himself. Our grandmother have being pass away since my mother still young. He took all the responsibility to take a good care of his four children and raising them to be a good person.


            My grandfather is an army. He work as an army for 20 years.He is independent person. He raising his own children without any help since our grandmother pass away one year before his retire as an army for 20 years. Besides, he also is a hardworking person. He buy a land to make orchard. He also plant many fruit tree such as “rambutan” , “durian” , “langsat” and “pulasan” on his orchard. He makes the orchard useful to him by selling some of the fruits as his income money.


 Next, he also is an ambitious person because he had been said that he plant all this fruit plants because he want his children and his grandchild to taste the fruits by his own plants and this make me think that it is not easy to gain success before we doing some effort and we must attempt to be a successful person.Moreover, he also is a brave person. He always visit his orchard in the night to make sure the orchard in a good condition and to collect the fruits. This shown that he is a brave person.


My grandfather is my idol. He change my life to be a good person. He also make me realize that I have to be a responsible girl like him and this make me carry a responsibility to be a prefect at school. Not only that, he also make me change to be an independent and hardworking girl because when I see his sacrifice his young life for only to raising his children alone without any help, this make me realize that I am young and able to do all the small thing such as tidy my room , wash my clothes and faced with any problem that came to me any helps from my parents. He also change me to be an ambitious person. Before this, I never had an ambition in my life. I never know who or what I want to be until he make me realize that I must to have an ambition in order to success for my life in future. Now my ambition is to be a successful  engineer and I want to make people realize that they should have some progressive in their life .



Lastly I hope my grandfather who is the person who had change my life live happily and get a healthy life. I am thankful to have you as my grandfather . No one can be as good as you. No one can replace you in my life.



- LISAA -