Owner Post Them Follow Dash



**Sparkles**
**Sparkles**;

Bonjour!

Hello and welcome to our sparkle blog
Enjoy reading our entry dear beautiful madam :)

Candy Crush

⊰clickhere!⊱
Assalamualaikum. Hye hye! We pour our heart and thoughts here, Pardon our words. Please be nice. We are doing our assignment here, so enjoy reading :)
P R O F I C I E N C Y E N G L I S H A S S I G N M E N T
NILINOPI :)

L I S A . P Y Q A . N O N I E . N I K ........................................
1. NUR ZAILISA BINTI MOHD ISA
2. NIK NUR HIDAYAH BINTI MD YUSUFF
3. SITI NUR SYAFIQAH BINTI MOHD MUKHTAR
4. SYAZWANI BINTI ABDUL AZIZ


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

How can I improve my English


In this twenty-first century of cutting edge technology , English is used widely and it become a must to all students in this world . It becomes one of the most popular language to communicate between countries . When we cannot speak in English , it is a lack for us . Nowadays ,people communicate all in English and if we do not know what they say then we just lose something that really valuable that we should have . This is why many parents send their children to a lot of tuition centres and private teachers to make them good in English. We must know that it is a benefit to us to be good in English because it easy to us to study or find a job soon . There are many accessible ways to improve English proficiency effectively without any hard ways or spending our money in a large amount .

First and foremost,the first method to improve my English is practice everyday , every time and everywhere . I will make myself a study plan , decide how much time a week I am going to spend studying and stick to it and establish a routine .  Like the old wise saying that goes “Practice makes perfect .“ Without any practice or efforts from myself, it will not work at all . Practice everyday means I have to speak in English with my family , friends and people around me every day. It is simple as many people will correct me if I am saying a wrong word . Then, why not start an online blog and share my writings with the world ? It will make me become more confident because I feel confident to publish what I am sharing to the world. At the same time ,  I can gain  a lots of knowledges .

The next method to improve my English is watching English language DVD’s . Watching television is good too but it is better if I have something that  can I watch over and over again . I can jot down the words I never see before and try to find the meaning of the words and start to use it in my daily life . Furthermore , I can do a debate between me and my friends. We can discuss topics in a group. Each person should choose a viewpoint and debate it within the group. I will make sure I get my point across and learn to listen actively. Active listening will help in the classroom and it will help me get more out of, and contribute more to, group study sessions. I will focus on the person who is talking and take the benefits .




Besides that , if I meet new people , I will make the effort to speak English with them . I will throw all my nervous feeling and make myself confidence . I will communicate with them and use all the new words that I search . Then , I will find a comfortable and peaceful place for quiet study . I just need to search somewhere that I can be focus 100% . Then I will remember all the things I had studied. Bear in mind , a kids’ English Book is a book that always be useful and helpful  to a person that want to start to learn a English subject .So for me , I just keep in my mind that do not feel embarrass with other people . I just want to learn and to be a success person . Everything will make me a successful person , just I have a lots of efforts .

In a nutshell , it does not matter how or what ways you want to improve your English . You just need to have the efforts and be confident with all the ways you do . Make a success plan to be a success person . Try to learn as many as you can because as long as you want it , you will get it .



Nonie