Owner Post Them Follow Dash



**Sparkles**
**Sparkles**;

Bonjour!

Hello and welcome to our sparkle blog
Enjoy reading our entry dear beautiful madam :)

Candy Crush

⊰clickhere!⊱
Assalamualaikum. Hye hye! We pour our heart and thoughts here, Pardon our words. Please be nice. We are doing our assignment here, so enjoy reading :)
P R O F I C I E N C Y E N G L I S H A S S I G N M E N T
NILINOPI :)

L I S A . P Y Q A . N O N I E . N I K ........................................
1. NUR ZAILISA BINTI MOHD ISA
2. NIK NUR HIDAYAH BINTI MD YUSUFF
3. SITI NUR SYAFIQAH BINTI MOHD MUKHTAR
4. SYAZWANI BINTI ABDUL AZIZ


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

I've seen a ghost


Personally, I believe in ghost and I honestly think that I have seen a ghost before. Call me crazy, but here is my story. Before you read my story please be aware because it might be a night that haunts you.



            I just wake up in a very dark place and I do not know where I am right now. I try to find source of light everywhere because it was pitch-black. Then, I decided to continue walking. The place become darker the more I walk through the way. I try to find any people nearby but it is too quiet and I cannot see anything. Then I started to ask myself, “Where am I right now? Why I cannot remember anything? Why?” But for now, I just have to find the way out from here and seek for help. And now I started to feel terrified. It is like a haunted place that people have been abandoned for decades. This place feel really spooky and I just want to go out from here!



          Out of a sudden, I hit a wall while I was walking. Thus, I quickly determine to find a light switch on the wall .After a couple minutes, I touched something on the wall that shaped like a switch. I turn on the light and I was shocked. That I am in an empty old house and the house’s condition is really sickening me because I see a corpse beside me. He was soaked with blood and the smell make me feel like I want to vomit. The corpse was really mess up. It does not look like a person anymore. The face was smashed, a few stab marks and the right hand and left hand are missing. Suddenly, a rat come out from it and I was shocked and ran as fast as I can from the corpse.



            Then, I found myself in the kitchen. Without thinking, I try to find something to protect myself in case something do happen. While I was rummaging the kitchen, I feel like I was being watched from a ceiling corner of the room. Slowly, I turn my head and watch at the ceiling. There was nothing and I fell relived. Thus , I turn my head back and I was startled by a white figure and a long hair staring right at me. I turn my head back and run away from the place. Oh God, what is that creature? Mom, I need you now. Please Mom. Then I started to cry and screaming as the white figure kept closing in to me with its bloody wrinkle hands.




            Suddenly, I hear someone shout my name. “Nonie! Nonie! Nonie!” Then, that sound become louder and I followed the voice as the figure was dispersing. The voice was very familiar! “Shaz! Is that you? Where are you?!” Then it change to sound of a girl that crying like want some help desperately. “Shaz, don’t play a fool with me. Please Shaz. I’m not joking with you right now. I’m serious right now. Please Shaz. “The sound become louder and louder. I cannot stand it anymore. I quickly try to find the sound. The more I go towards the dark room, the sound become louder. Now, it giggle loudly! “God, what should I do?” I turn back and shock when looking at a creepy face like an old woman in front me. What is that?! I run but both of my feet feel like someone pull I. “Let me go!” I scream loudly and try my best to run from there while struggling myself. Faces appearing within inanimate objects and then disappear. “Go away! Go away! Don’t disturb me. What do you want from me?!”

            I run quickly from that place. I see a shadow of someone in your peripheral vision at the room end but I just ignore it. I keep walking but I feel like someone is following me at behind. I walk faster and try to run from it but a horrible creature appear in front of me and strangles my neck until I cannot breathe. The creature stamping me to the wall repeatedly and make me feel dizzy. Suddenly, I feel like the blood flowing from the head and I fall on the floor. The surrounding become blur but I see the creature is holding a sharp thing and it look like a knife. Then, I feel like being stabbed with the knife and it is hurt. Am I going to die now? I am not ready yet.

           Out of a sudden, I wake up and feel relief that I on my bed. I am happy because I still alive and can see the world today.  It is just a nightmare. The moment I fell like I am the safest person in earth, a ghost with an angry face appeared in front of me.  Luckily it is just my mother with a beauty mask scolding me due to I wet my bed.   


Written by ,
Syazwani Abdul Aziz 
(Nonie)