Owner Post Them Follow Dash



**Sparkles**
**Sparkles**;

Bonjour!

Hello and welcome to our sparkle blog
Enjoy reading our entry dear beautiful madam :)

Candy Crush

⊰clickhere!⊱
Assalamualaikum. Hye hye! We pour our heart and thoughts here, Pardon our words. Please be nice. We are doing our assignment here, so enjoy reading :)
P R O F I C I E N C Y E N G L I S H A S S I G N M E N T
NILINOPI :)

L I S A . P Y Q A . N O N I E . N I K ........................................
1. NUR ZAILISA BINTI MOHD ISA
2. NIK NUR HIDAYAH BINTI MD YUSUFF
3. SITI NUR SYAFIQAH BINTI MOHD MUKHTAR
4. SYAZWANI BINTI ABDUL AZIZ


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

What can I do to make my country a better place live.






            No matter how rich the country or place is , you will still prefer the same old place you are in because of several reasons such as the country is peaceful , their people are kind and the country is beautiful and clean . As Malaysian people, I am very proud of my country. I have to do something to change my country to be a better place to life.

            There are several things that I can do to make my country a better place to live. Firstly, I have to be a responsible person who is sensitive to my surrounding. As we already notice that cleanness level in our country is very bad and poor so I have to take an action to change it with do some activity like ‘gotong royong’ with my family or my neighbours. I also have to train myself to throw a rubbish at the recycle's bins so that I will less the dirtiness in my country .I can train myself to divide the rubbish into three parts such as plastic, paper and glass.






           












Next, I have to be friendly and tolerate with people that are in different religions and races .It is important to make my country more harmony and peaceful without any arguments and any misunderstanding among the different races. I also have to speak politely, always in good behaviour towards them and do not talk about something that are sensitivity in their religions to avoid any irritated or arguments.


            Moreover , I also have to be more concern to my surrounding . As we already know that crime problems in our country are increasing day by day. So that I have to take an action to prevent it from being increase. I have to report about it to the police when I see a crime case or help people that are in trouble by calling the police or villagers.

            Lastly , I hope that Malaysia will be a better place to live without any people disunity, keep harmony, peaceful, developed and always in clean situation. I love my country no matter what happened and as I am a Malaysian , I have to take some action to change it to be better. I am proud of my country , Malaysia .





- LISAA -